Piyo Challenge - Day 40

Woke up super early. I was freezing. But got going after some coffee. Today we had opening session and went to our groups.  Practiced counseling skills in groups of three and talked about it in class.  The class was only 18 people but a few were supposed to be in other classes so it's really less. Breakfast was nice and simple.  Buffet or made to order omelet.  I opted for simple. Eggs,  turkey sausage and bacon with coffee.  Lunch was good.  Not sure if you saw photos.  We had two breaks to where they kept trying to give us junk. We already got snacks from them.

After class we had professional development with everyone.  There's 3 main groups of people.  One for each time people have been here.  But we were all together in professional development.  Went over degrees,  licenses and what we will be talking about this week. Then you had the option to stay and talk about licensing research etc and talk to licensing faculty.  I stayed for that.  Then after got two free drinks and appetizers. Back in my room I worked out and chilled. Btw, I didn't eat the cake.  It was there. 

Overall,  was a good day.  Meet some new peeps, learned some new things and got to practice my counseling skills. My workout was Turbo Fire 45EZ... my back states herring. . Figured it was cause I took my meds so early and didn't take them yet in the afternoon. My knees started hurting too which never had happened but figured it was my shoes on this carpet.  Took my shoes off and it was so much better. But jumping not as fun. I can't believe how fast it appeared to be.  I'm use to fast but guess not anymore.  I need to keep doing cardio. It's sad I don't have piyo though but I love tf and inanity.  It'll do. So glad I had my shakeology. 

I did realize what I didn't pack. More tank tops to workout in. I only brought my body beast tank. Guess I can reuse.  Jay in the room so it's freezing. Though I sweat is not as much as usual so I might be OK. They also can wash it here if I need to.

I have a reservation to get a hair cut tomorrow at 1230 but dad thing is its more expensive than I thought. $45 is a lot for a trim and no wash. ..I might just pamper me and get a massage or just go swimming or something. I haven't decided.  If they can shuttle me where I want to go I might be able to find a cheaper place around here. ..I keep forgetting to look it up.

I have decided to wake up super early to workout before class so I can enjoy drinks and do homework after class. We shall see. Really shouldn't drink but hey I pay enough here. .. they say the drinks are free but it's really included. Anyway, time for bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PiYo Challenge & My Story

PiYo Challenge - Day 14

PiYo Challenge - Day 23