Piyo Challenge - Day 39

Well now.  Today started off rocky because i got up layer than I wanted due to not getting into mnds till late. So,  got to the airport with 20 minutes left till boarding.  God I was irritated. Late as usual. Figures. Tried to check in online but it wouldn't let me.  Got there and the lady helping me said I'd have to get another flight. .. WHAT! ? She walked off and doesn't care about my problem.  Ok.  Thanks for helping.  I asked another lady and got sent to special services.  Sweet lady helped me... found another flight going out in an hour but I'd be going to New York first then North Carolina.. Ok fine no problem cause that change wouldn't cost me more money. Good.  Excellent! 

Flight went well.  The older asian lady beside me was listening to Beethoven alms something else. Was really nice to hear whole I read my Go Pro book.... which I finished. Got into La Gauardia with an hour layover.  Bar right there as soon as you exit the plane. Ha.  So fancy.  Ipads every where....I asked some chick and she said a lot of airports are doing it.  To order drinks and other things while seated and waiting at the gates. Yeah right.  Like Houston will do that. We are so old school. Anyway,  found a chicken Caesar wrap which btw... always sounds bad for you but it's the sauce. .. guess they stay light in NY cause it wasn't and it was yummy.  Got my energy drink and a Fiji water. .. also found out the shuttle I heard of yesterday that is supposed to be free. ... apps running at 6. I get there at 639 pm. Oh well,  $55 can rose I suppose... just as I planned.  Boo.

Now I'm here at the airport in New York just about to fly out to NC... literally.  Sitting waiting to fly out. Just sitting here... not sure why we aren't moving.  Ugh.  For now,  that is all.  But know that today is my rear day from my workouts. .. Yay. ..

Got here and didn't get to check in. So just went to my room. Unpacked and hung my nice clothes.  Not a great view but I have a balcony unlike others.   Yay.  Was told I can check in the next morning.  So,  I crossed around checking out the coffee shop,  the restaurant and the bar. I stopped and ate at the restaurant and had a turkey and ham Cobb salad with some white wine. .. after I had to find some almond milk and the guy in the code shop told me they shuttle. .I asked,  they said it's free.  Yay.  Thank God I don't need to beg anyone for a ride or get a taxi..btw, Walmart in North Carolina is still full of idiots. Anyway,  driver was super funny shooting the shit about moving from NY with his wife and traffic,  road rage idiots and dumb decisions. Nice guy. I got my almond milk,  wine and body stuffs.  Got back and laid down. Yay.  Up early tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PiYo Challenge & My Story

PiYo Challenge - Day 14

PiYo Challenge - Day 23