Piyo Challenge - Day 8



Today was good. Couldn't sleep last night because of the change in beds I guess but the room is nice and not complete but in order. We were up really late and I still couldn't sleep no matter what I did. Finally passed out at 4am looking at TheBerry.com



I woke up at 8am...sleep or not I will not get off schedule again. So, I got up and started moving things around the house again. I did a lot but didn't unpack any more boxes. Instead I started doing homework and got some things done...then I watched Marc do P90x3 decelerate and I have to say I was high fiving him after the elevator pullups...wow...great job!!! He did really, really good and it was awesome! I can't do one pullup without my assist but hey, maybe one day! Had egg beaters with tomatoes and onions for breakfast...day started good...oh and I enjoyed chocolate covered coffee beans...mmm. btw, Marc had salsa...so I though I would give you a good photo of it before it's gone!


After he was done I did Piyo - Sweat... wow, I really do enjoy that workout but hate the burpees because they go on forever...I love burpees!!!!! But here whew...I was in pain. I have to say I seriously feel my obliques and definitely can tell in my abs what is going on with Piyo...no pain, but good pain...back pain is gone....I feel great. My legs are sore a little and I am loving this but want more. Anyway, after that I had lunch which was an amazing...Spinach salad with tomatoes, onions, alfalfa sprouts, ground turkey meat, avocado and lemon juice!! I'm totally having this lunch again.



Got Marc doing My Fitness Pal and he really is into it...the scanning of labels..it was silly!


After that, I went for a run!!! It was 1 pm and here in Texas it was 95 degrees outside!!! My hip flexors were really hurting after and kind of during....but I did 1.43 miles and got through it and back home to have my Greenberry Shakeology....which I haven't had in a while...so good with orange juice and pineapple.


Did some more homework and snuggled....then, dinner was pork tenderloin braised with zuccini, squash, onions, jalapenos, and garlic with beef broth...I usually use wine but I am uh...drinking it so I used the broth to see how it is. It was amazing...ended up bad ass and juicy. So happy about it.



Now, its time for bed and I'm dead tired...simple sweet...about it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PiYo Challenge & My Story

PiYo Challenge - Day 14

PiYo Challenge - Day 23