Total Bomb! Get Back In Gear!


Well, I ended up going on my trip for my residency and though I posted one day I did not post the rest. I did however workout one day in that trip because I was so busy with school work after the school day that time to workout was just not there. When I got back, I tried to get back into piyo and found that the week off from doing it killed me. I felt weak again and found myself discouraged. I had lost my motivation...and so did Marc. He was eating bad the entire time I was gone and I have to admit...there was dessert there that I ate...and I NEVER eat sweets...but I did. I paid for the meals there and at $1200 for a week...I was gonna get my monies worth.

I found this interesting the other day...









So, this is what has been going on. I got back....completed piyo...even though I did NOT feel good about it and felt I screwed that up....then decided to do ChaLEAN Extreme with Piyo...I loved it but I needed more cardio after piyo was done...so CLX and Insanity...okay good. It was going great up until my mother went out of town to see my sister and her kids in Maine...she's gone 10 days....me, I had end of the quarter with school to do and I worked for her with my father at the automotive business they have....needless to say...after work, my dad wanting to go to eat...I didnt eat the best two nights of the 3 days I was here...but we did great for lunch. Problem was, without my bad ass bed...this hard, spring mattress is killer on my herniated disks and just walking was a problem. I can not stress how much I adore my own tempur pedic now because it does wonders for me...but while I am here...I dont have that and one of three days I worked out...other two...just didnt happen but I was also working on school work.

That was last week...school is over for a month....I went home and finished up school...didn't work out...hell, Marc and I didnt even cook much...I did some but we skipped meals and I found myself down, groggy, tired, and lazy....ah ha...and I got back up to 170....I was already down to 161 and I was happy before I even went on my trip for my residency...so what happened? Life...life happened...as life does for everyone....things get in the way...someone takes over your workout time and you find no time...make excuses and give up....

For me...gaining the weight was upsetting me but I was lifting weights again before...maybe thats what happened...because we gain weight before we lose it if we are lifting weights...but no matter...I gave up...I was irritated and tired...plus I was not eating regularly or snacking....so, my metabolism fell again and I had no interest to workout...ME, NO INTEREST? Yep....me no interest.

I can not stress how important what you put in your body is....and how not putting much in your body makes you drag ass...feel unmotivated and disconnected...me, I gave up...but this is why I write this post...THIS HAPPENS TO PEOPLE ALL THE TIME! It happens to everyone. The worst thing to do is to keep your mouth shut and not say anything....to keep to yourself...just like when you cover up your body because you feel fat...or you dont want to go out because you feel gross...or you avoid parties because you just dont look good or whatever other excuse there is....what do we do when we feel like ickiness? WE HIDE! NO MORE HIDING! The more you hide the bigger you will get because there's no one there to hold you accountable...you drown in your own sorrow and it makes everything so much more worse!!! I know because I have been there. 250lbs at 15 yrs old. Yeah...I have been there....I hid...I kept to myself but the loneliness makes the feelings worse...the eating worse....food to make you feel better or easy food because you are lazy...but what it does is make everything that much worse...it does the opposite of what you want...it keeps you in the dark...you let the fat win...

So, I'm taking back my life once again...I will no longer workout when I want to....I use to have a time I worked out...that worked for me...but I lost that...it got to where I just made it fit in...when really, if you workout first thing in the morning...it makes you more motivated and statistically you are more apt to making healthy choices on what you eat after you have worked out. Me, I'm going back to my regimen....I've gotten down to 19 days till my cruise.... I'll admit...I fucked up all the time I had...I was determined...I did great but now I'm at 167 and I am determined to kick this weight before my cruise.

I am going to do doubles. I will follow the 21 day fix eating plan...use my portion cups to eat...and I will do the 21 day fix WITH Insanity and on days I feel amped...I'll add in ChaLean Extreme. I am not quitting...I started this journey to look good for my cruise and I damn well am going to hit 150 before I go....you best bet!!!!


My question to you is are you going to help me stay accountable...join me in my two week venture and help me stay on top of my game...I am looking for those people who need extra help or need someone to push them too. I once was amazing...I lost my way...no I have problems committing...I am done with that shit....its time to do this.... I want 20 people on my ass everyday...Schedule workouts the same time of day...and do this...No joke! With my shakeology in hand and determination in my blood...this is going to happen!!!

Piper


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PiYo Challenge & My Story

PiYo Challenge - Day 14

PiYo Challenge - Day 23