This is my blog about fitness, my life, my journey. Full of positive, motivating information, my struggles, my goals, insights and more. I share my challenges with you and continue to do my best to inspire!
FB & IG: purplepiper516
Piyo Challenge - Day 33
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I'm a bit off lately. Just not wanting to be on my computer cause I finished my homework. So, I'm behind. ..
What I did this day was. .. homework. Lots of it and got it done.
I have done Asylum before in the past but life just kept me from completing it so it's really been my go-to workout. I love it and it makes me stronger each time. I do have to modify due to my back at times but it pushes me and I love it just the same! I again, didn't really take good before photos but you can see I was much squishier then than I am now. I tightened for sure. It sure makes a huge difference!!! This time around I was killin it however, about to move, and things getting in the way the last week kept me from Killin it the last week which I am sure kept my results from being on target as well as my eating not being by the book as they should have been. So, my goal..next program...PIYO...I will follow the eating plan...see what this does for me. Im stoked...But I have to say...without making my Shakeology bars and having my pb2 I wouldnt have had the fuel to get through it. Eat clean! Next up after PiYo is Asylum 2! Note: Vertical Plyo was not done due ...
Today was non-eventful...nah, it was great! I woke up with kitties in my face. It was the best thing in the world when your sweet sweet kitty wakes you up with her quiet meow (Punkin does not meow much), layin on your chest and tapping your face with her paw. She's 6 years old but she's still an adorable snuggle bunny. I didn't take a photo but its much like this video...I swore she was talking to the other kitties outside the door who were telling her to wake me up. As soon as I got up...late, as I was again up late....Marc came in shortly after...and told me it was time for P90x3 Yoga...I was going to pass but I decided not to. Instead it was wonderful and great!!! I love that workout and I really enjoy working out with my honey. Nothing like working out with your significant other because it brings you closer together. For breakfast I had my kind bar as I was in a hurry...nom nom...so good. I still wanted my eggs...tomorrow...I'll have it tomorrow...
So, here it is Day 1 and it was a successful day. It was a very stressful day to say the least but it was successful. I pretty much started about everything today. I woke up, had some blueberry yogurt, walnuts, chia seeds and pumpkin seed mix since I didn't buy oatmeal that I HAD put on my meal plan. YUM! happy about that! Got to work...coaching, school... After moving, we have two refrigerators which is a good thing because we now have a lot of food and need the room but we have to move one to the other room as the ice maker went out today. Wasn't so bad that Marc was home from work at 10ish today...though he was irritated that the landlord wouldn't send someone to fix the valve that literally was broken off behind the fridge...we made do...switch my gorgeous fridge out for the one that came with the house...but its now in the front room on the foax wood...hope that doesn't ruin. That was an adventure getting it in there because we had to move a couch, ta...
Comments
Post a Comment